'S0G* Team ~FR~ Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special English Patc

Répondre au sujet    'S0G* Team ~FR~ Index du Forum » ~ Actualitées ~ » ~ Modification de pseudo ~ Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special English Patc
Auteur Message
delhors

Message Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special English Patc Répondre en citant

Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special English Patch > bit.ly/1sHMkNe

How,,could,,I,,make,,this,,work,,on,,Dolphin?,,"Extract,,the,,contents,,of,,this,,file,,to,,the,,root,,directory,,of,,your,,SD,,cardanyways,,,during,,the,,character,,select,,screen,,,you,,see,,3,,small,,balls,,next,,to,,your,,character3DS,,DS,,iOS,,PC,,PS3,,PS4,,PSP,,Vita,,Wii,,U,,Xbox,,360,,Xbox,,One,,MoreSystems,,Android,,Ouya,,Arcade,,PlayStation,,Dreamcast,,PlayStation,,2,,Game,,Boy,,Advance,,Saturn,,GameCube,,Super,,Nintendo,,Genesis,,Wii,,NES,,Xbox,,Nintendo,,64,,And,,96,,MoreHow,could,I,make,this,work,on,Dolphin?,"Extract,the,contents,of,this,file,to,the,root,directory,of,your,SD,cardwas,,gonna,,start,,on,,a,,mission,,translation,,,but,,I'm,,sure,,someone's,,already,,startedHow,could,I,make,this,work,on,Dolphin?,"Extract,the,contents,of,this,file,to,the,root,directory,of,your,SD,cardOn,,the,,other,,hand,,,now,,would,,be,,a,,perfect,,time,,to,,learn,,JapaneseTopPlatforms,,,3DS,,,PlayStation,,,4,,,Android,,,PlayStation,,,Vita,,,DS,,,PSP,,,Game,,,Boy,,,Advance,,,Wii,,,iOS,,,Wii,,,U,,,PC,,,Xbox,,,360,,,PlayStation,,,2,,,Xbox,,,One,,,PlayStation,,,3,,,More.Powered,By,MyBB,,Theme,by,Fragma,.And,,,I,,,don't,,,have,,,Ex3,,,so,,,I,,,can't,,,work,,,anything,,,for,,,that,,,game.BoardsNaruto,,,Shippuden:,,,Gekitou,,,Ninja,,,Taisen,,,SpecialEnglish,,,Translatino,,,PatchReport,,,MessageTerms,,,of,,,Use,,,Violations:,,,Offensive,,,Advertising,,,Illegal,,,Activities,,,Spoiler,,,with,,,no,,,Warning,,,Harassment/Privacy,,,Etiquette,,,Issues:,,,Censor,,,Bypassing,,,Trolling,,,Flaming,,,Disruptive,,,Posting,,,Off-Topic,,,Posting,,,Other,,,(must,,,leave,,,note,,,below):Notes,,,(optional;,,,required,,,for,,,"Other"):,,,Add,,,user,,,to,,,Ignore,,,List,,,after,,,reportingTopic,,,StickyYou,,,are,,,not,,,allowed,,,to,,,request,,,a,,,stickyLoad,Riivolution,,select,your,language,from,the,language,patch,option,and,start,the,game.",Sorry,for,diggin,this,post,,,but,can,you,repost,the,link,Thread,Rating:,0,Vote(s),-,0,Average,1,2,3,4,5,Load,,,Riivolution,,,,select,,,your,,,language,,,from,,,the,,,language,,,patch,,,option,,,and,,,start,,,the,,,game.",,,Find,,,Reply,,,04-18-2012,,,,07:48,,,PM,,,#2,,,blitzkrieg,,,Junior,,,Member,,,Posts:,,,11,,,Threads:,,,1,,,Joined:,,,Apr,,,2012,,,(05-16-2011,,,,03:33,,,AM)Arszi,,,Wrote:,,,I,,,found,,,an,,,english,,,patch,,,for,,,Naruto,,,Shippuden:,,,Gekitou,,,Ninja,,,Taisen,,,SpecialBut,,I,,feel,,confident,,that,,after,,playing,,through,,a,,few,,of,,those,,roads,,with,,my,,guide,,,you,,should,,be,,able,,to,,recognise,,all,,the,,conditions,,in,,all,,your,,fights,,from,,that,,point,,on.A,,few,,extra,,pointers:-,,In,,case,,you,,don't,,recognise,,a,,condition,,and,,that,,character,,has,,a,,transformation,,,it,,is,,probably,,a,,condition,,that,,tells,,you,,to,,transform,,during,,the,,battleis,,,that,,,the,,,handicap?It's,,,your,,,current,,,Health,,,setting,,,(literally,,,Strength,,,setting)Topic,,Archived,,GameFAQs.comfacebook.com/GFAQstwitter.com/GameFAQsHelp,,/,,Contact,,UsChange,,Colors,,Blue,,(Default)Blue,,on,,BlackRedRed,,on,,BlackGreenGreen,,on,,BlackOrangeOrange,,on,,BlackPurplePurple,,on,,BlackCloudy,,BlueGrayscaleSepiaCotton,,Candygamespot.comgiantbomb.commetacritic.comgamerankings.com,,2016,,CBS,,Interactive,,IncLog,,In,,Sign,,Up,,Log,,In,,to,,GameFAQs,,Forgot,,your,,username,,or,,password?,,Don't,,have,,an,,account?,,Sign,,up,,for,,free!,,GameFAQs,,Answers,,Boards,,Community,,Contribute,,Games,,What’s,,New,,WiiActionFighting3DNaruto,,Shippuden:,,Gekitou,,Ninja,,Taisen,,SpecialFAQsBoardMoreHomeSummaryRelease,,DataAlso,,PlayingCollection,,StatsFAQsCheatsSavesReviewsImagesAnswersBoard,,Anyone,,Working,,on,,a,,"translation",,?,,Topic,,Archived,,BoardsNaruto,,Shippuden:,,Gekitou,,Ninja,,Taisen,,SpecialAnyone,,Working,,on,,a,,"translation",,?XYoukaiX5,,years,,ago#1,,WellI,,think,,the,,menue,,is,,more,,or,,less,,"easy",,to,,understand,,,even,,somehow,,got,,100%,,in,,that,,adventure,,mode,,with,,Naruto,,,still,,would,,be,,nice,,to,,have,,some,,"missions",,translated.More,,from,,GameSpot,,Minecraft's,,New,,Mario,,DLC,,Leads,,to,,Nintendo,,Copyright,,Claims,,on,,YouTube,,PS4's,,Gran,,Turismo,,Sport,,Aims,,for,,60,,FPS,,,Features,,Damage,,and,,Weather,,Effects,,GS,,News,,Update:,,Overwatch's,,Most,,Popular,,Characters,,Halo,,5,,PC,,Forge,,Tools,,Include,,Custom,,Games,,Support,,,But,,No,,MatchmakingHyomaOtaku5,,years,,ago#2If,,anyone,,is,,working,,on,,translations,,i,,understand,,80-90%,,of,,the,,missions,,in,,story,,mode,,i,,unlocked,,all,,chars,,except,,the,,3,,last,,ones,,i'm,,missing,,i,,already,,put,,in,,all,,my,,info,,on,,how,,to,,unlock,,all,,those,,chars,,in,,the,,code,,section,,it,,only,,took,,me,,2,,days,,to,,unlock,,so,,if,,anyone,,needs,,someone,,they,,r,,hunting,,pm,,me,,and,,ill,,check,,back,,with,,you,,,as,,for,,the,,translation,,if,,anyone,,is,,making,,one,,pm,,me,,to,,give,,you,,my,,information,,and,,you,,mus,,have,,a,,copy,,of,,Naruto,,Shippuden,,Gekitou,,Special,,in,,your,,face,,and,,able,,to,,play,,it,,,reason,,is,,i,,want,,you,,to,,know,,i,,am,,not,,pulling,,your,,leg,,so,,u,,can,,try,,it,,yourself,,after,,i,,tell,,you,,what,,it,,isDolphin,,the,GameCube,and,Wii,emulator,-,Forums,›,Dolphin,Emulator,Discussion,and,Support,›,General,Discussion,,Previous,1,All,rights,reserved.SitemapAdvertisePrivacy,PolicyAd,ChoiceTerms,of,Use,I,speak,Japanese,,so,If,anyone,needs,a,particular,mission,translated,I,could,do,that,instead.More,from,GameSpot,Minecraft's,New,Mario,DLC,Leads,to,Nintendo,Copyright,Claims,on,YouTube,PS4's,Gran,Turismo,Sport,Aims,for,60,FPS,,Features,Damage,and,Weather,Effects,GS,News,Update:,Overwatch's,Most,Popular,Characters,Halo,5,PC,Forge,Tools,Include,Custom,Games,Support,,But,No,MatchmakingSouIi5,years,ago#2Could,you,please,make,the,other,translation,too,?Would,be,cool,:)BoardsNaruto,Shippuden:,Gekitou,Ninja,Taisen,SpecialComplete,menu,translationReport,MessageTerms,of,Use,Violations:,Offensive,Advertising,Illegal,Activities,Spoiler,with,no,Warning,Harassment/Privacy,Etiquette,Issues:,Censor,Bypassing,Trolling,Flaming,Disruptive,Posting,Off-Topic,Posting,Other,(must,leave,note,below):Notes,(optional;,required,for,"Other"):,Add,user,to,Ignore,List,after,reportingTopic,StickyYou,are,not,allowed,to,request,a,sticky72,73,74,75,76,Log,,In,,Sign,,Up,,Log,,In,,to,,GameFAQs,,Forgot,,your,,username,,or,,password?,,Don't,,have,,an,,account?,,Sign,,up,,for,,free!,,GameFAQs,,Answers,,Boards,,Community,,Contribute,,Games,,What’s,,New,,WiiActionFighting3DNaruto,,Shippuden:,,Gekitou,,Ninja,,Taisen,,SpecialFAQsBoardMoreHomeSummaryRelease,,DataAlso,,PlayingCollection,,StatsFAQsCheatsSavesReviewsImagesAnswersBoard,,English,,Translatino,,Patch,,Topic,,Archived,,BoardsNaruto,,Shippuden:,,Gekitou,,Ninja,,Taisen,,SpecialEnglish,,Translatino,,PatchChaosDragon135,,years,,ago#1,,I,,have,,started,,working,,on,,an,,English,,translation,,patch,,which,,can,,be,,used,,through,,Riivolution283,Next,,Naruto,Shippuden:,Gekitou,Ninja,Taisen,Special,English,patch,View,New,Posts,,View,Today's,Posts,All,rights,reserved.SitemapAdvertisePrivacy,PolicyAd,ChoiceTerms,of,Use,Thread,Modes,Naruto,Shippuden:,Gekitou,Ninja,Taisen,Special,English,patch,05-16-2011,,03:33,AM,#1,Arszi,Junior,Member,Posts:,20,Threads:,7,Joined:,Apr,2011,I,found,an,english,patch,for,Naruto,Shippuden:,Gekitou,Ninja,Taisen,Specialafter,that,,I,got,lazyInterested,in,gaming,,emulation,,and,programming?,Check,out,my,blogUsers,browsing,this,thread:,1,Guest(s)3DS,DS,iOS,PC,PS3,PS4,PSP,Vita,Wii,U,Xbox,360,Xbox,One,MoreSystems,Android,Ouya,Arcade,PlayStation,Dreamcast,PlayStation,2,Game,Boy,Advance,Saturn,GameCube,Super,Nintendo,Genesis,Wii,NES,Xbox,Nintendo,64,And,96,MoreA,,,few,,,people,,,are,,,rooting,,,for,,,3,,,,some,,,are,,,rooting,,,for,,,2,,,and,,,a,,,few,,,are,,,all,,,about,,,4.I'm,,,in,,,the,,,2,,,camp,,,personally,,,,I,,,like,,,when,,,a,,,single,,,erroneous,,,KnJ,,,on,,,your,,,part,,,can,,,cost,,,you,,,(almost),,,the,,,entire,,,round,,,=)Everything,,,that,,,blooms,,,will,,,one,,,day,,,wither,,,-,,,OrochimaruMy,,,dreams,,,are,,,of,,,the,,,past,,,,and,,,they'll,,,remain,,,so,,,forever,,,-,,,SasukeBoardsNaruto,,,Shippuden:,,,Gekitou,,,Ninja,,,Taisen,,,SpecialAnyone,,,Working,,,on,,,a,,,"translation",,,?Report,,,MessageTerms,,,of,,,Use,,,Violations:,,,Offensive,,,Advertising,,,Illegal,,,Activities,,,Spoiler,,,with,,,no,,,Warning,,,Harassment/Privacy,,,Etiquette,,,Issues:,,,Censor,,,Bypassing,,,Trolling,,,Flaming,,,Disruptive,,,Posting,,,Off-Topic,,,Posting,,,Other,,,(must,,,leave,,,note,,,below):Notes,,,(optional;,,,required,,,for,,,"Other"):,,,Add,,,user,,,to,,,Ignore,,,List,,,after,,,reportingTopic,,,StickyYou,,,are,,,not,,,allowed,,,to,,,request,,,a,,,stickyWe're,,currently,,discussing,,at,,willvo,,what,,the,,tournament,,standard,,for,,the,,game,,should,,beView,,a,,Printable,,Version,,Subscribe,,to,,this,,thread,,Log,,In,,Sign,,Up,,Log,,In,,to,,GameFAQs,,Forgot,,your,,username,,or,,password?,,Don't,,have,,an,,account?,,Sign,,up,,for,,free!,,GameFAQs,,Answers,,Boards,,Community,,Contribute,,Games,,What’s,,New,,WiiActionFighting3DNaruto,,Shippuden:,,Gekitou,,Ninja,,Taisen,,SpecialFAQsBoardMoreHomeSummaryRelease,,DataAlso,,PlayingCollection,,StatsFAQsCheatsSavesReviewsImagesAnswersBoard,,Complete,,menu,,translation,,Topic,,Archived,,BoardsNaruto,,Shippuden:,,Gekitou,,Ninja,,Taisen,,SpecialComplete,,menu,,translationDAB5295,,years,,ago#1,,I've,,uploaded,,a,,complete,,menu,,translation,,of,,the,,game,,to,,youtube,,,for,,anyone,,who,,still,,needs,,itmegaupload,,is,,dead,,:c,,HP,,Dv6,,3190sp,,laptop,,OS:,,,,Windows,,7,,64,,bit,,Professional,,CPU,,:,,,,Intel,,Core,,i7-720QM,,,,1.6,,Ghz,,RAM,,:,,,,4,,GB,,DDR3,,,,1333MHz,,GPU,,:,,,,ATI,,Mobility,,Radeon,,HD,,5650,,Dolphin:,,,,3.0,,-,,xxx,,,,64,,bit,,Find,,Reply,,06-12-2013,,,06:44,,PM,,#3,,naru,,Unregistered,,,,(04-18-2012,,,07:48,,PM)blitzkrieg,,Wrote:,,,,(05-16-2011,,,03:33,,AM)Arszi,,Wrote:,,I,,found,,an,,english,,patch,,for,,Naruto,,Shippuden:,,Gekitou,,Ninja,,Taisen,,SpecialBut,,,that,,,should,,,be,,,the,,,-only-,,,thing,,,you,,,need,,,to,,,trial,,,and,,,error,,,on,,,your,,,own,,,if,,,you,,,keep,,,even,,,a,,,decent,,,amount,,,of,,,track,,,on,,,what,,,you,,,see,,,on,,,screen,,,and,,,then,,,look,,,at,,,my,,,translations,,,for,,,the,,,roads,,,I,,,have,,,upSorry,,,for,,,my,,,laziness,,,,but,,,eh,,,,it's,,,a,,,ton,,,of,,,freaking,,,work,,,and,,,lots,,,to,,,write,,,up,,,=)Everything,,,that,,,blooms,,,will,,,one,,,day,,,wither,,,-,,,OrochimaruMy,,,dreams,,,are,,,of,,,the,,,past,,,,and,,,they'll,,,remain,,,so,,,forever,,,-,,,SasukeKiddDaBeauty5,,,years,,,ago#4I,,,put,,,up,,,some,,,info,,,on,,,how,,,to,,,figure,,,out,,,the,,,"defeat,,,X,,,first",,,or,,,"defeat,,,X,,,last",,,conditions,,,on,,,your,,,own,,,in,,,my,,,original,,,post,,,in,,,that,,,thread,,,without,,,trial,,,and,,,error.Enjoy,,,=)Everything,,,that,,,blooms,,,will,,,one,,,day,,,wither,,,-,,,OrochimaruMy,,,dreams,,,are,,,of,,,the,,,past,,,,and,,,they'll,,,remain,,,so,,,forever,,,-,,,Sasuke,,,IAznDragonI,,,Yan5,,,years,,,ago#5im,,,surprised,,,megamika,,,isnt,,,around,,,to,,,do,,,manual,,,translations,,,or,,,even,,,on,,,this,,,board.Oi,,,,Philip!,,,3DS,,DS,,iOS,,PC,,PS3,,PS4,,PSP,,Vita,,Wii,,U,,Xbox,,360,,Xbox,,One,,MoreSystems,,Android,,Ouya,,Arcade,,PlayStation,,Dreamcast,,PlayStation,,2,,Game,,Boy,,Advance,,Saturn,,GameCube,,Super,,Nintendo,,Genesis,,Wii,,NES,,Xbox,,Nintendo,,64,,And,,96,,MoreI,have,uploaded,the,latest,version,of,this,patch,here:,now,the,patch,includes,translations,for:,-,Pause,Menus,-,GNT,Road,Challenge,requirements,-,GNT,Road,Character,names,-,GNT,Road,System,Messages,-,GNT,Road,Reward,MessagesPretty,much,everything,you,need,to,have,translated,to,be,able,to,play,the,game,if,you,have,no,knowledge,of,Japanese f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 00:35 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 00:35 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    'S0G* Team ~FR~ Index du Forum » ~ Actualitées ~ » ~ Modification de pseudo ~ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation